Tech Information

Gadget And Phone

Yet another N95 review

Just found another review over at mobileburn. I posted earlier a review by mobile-review but unfortunately it was in Russian. Even with the help of Google the text wasn't entirely understood. Well this review from mobileburn is in English and is a very interesting and in-depth review. It covers almost everything about the phone. Enjoy! I hope to write a mini review myself when I get my N95.

Click for mobileburn
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Nokia / Symbian dengan judul Yet another N95 review. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://kappernet.blogspot.com/2007/04/yet-another-n95-review.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Belajar Center - Saturday, April 7, 2007

Belum ada komentar untuk "Yet another N95 review"

Post a Comment